Welcome!


I am a theatre artist and an education consultant providing professional growth training, facilitating community-based projects using theatre arts to create dialogue in diversity and complexity.


Please drop me a note in comments, I would love to hear from you.



Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Improv Workshop in Prague - Transformace Improvizace Levitace Konotace



In my old Alma Matter (DAMU - Academy of Performing Arts in Prague), I lead a two-day theatre workshop titled: Transformace Improvizace Levitace Konotace aneb divadelni dilna pro nadsence
(The realization that even though the title is in Czech, an English speaker will understand its meaning; courtesy of Latin, makes feel good.)



I spent an utterly inspiring time working with a group of creative, engaged, and skilled Improv actors from Šikana, the Improv team. It has been a while since I worked with theatre people, and I enjoyed it immensely. It was a comfort of common language and passion for creating that supported the workshop flow and turned the weekend into a special event. I brought a wealth of experience with theatre games and exercises, with devising and story-telling methods that the group dived in to enrich their repertoire and jell as an ensemble. 
Václav Wortner, Vanda Gabrielová,
Jan Drahorád,Táňa Jírová
Jan Drahorád, Vanda Gabrielová
Václav Wortner, Stefanie Jörgler,
Václav Černý







No comments:

Post a Comment